Core courses in computational mathematics, modeling and HPC: (30 ECTS)
- I. Computational Mathematics
- II. High Performance Computing (HPC)
- III. Stochastic / Visualization
- IV. Introduction to Modeling
Applications courses in modeling for continuum and discrete mechanics, multiscale physics, numerical methods and algorithms for high performance computing: 30 ECTS in total. Choose 3 of subjects out of 4:
- Computational Modeling Based on Differential Equations ≥8 ECTS
- Computational Methods Based on Discrete Systems ≥8 ECTS
- Numerical Methods, Algorithms, High Performance Systems ≥8 ECTS
- Data Science ≥8 ECTS
Projects: (30 ECTS)
More details are available here (Master Study Plan CSE.pdf)
Remark: Starting September 2015, the application courses have been merged in a single group at 30 ECTS. This allows more flexibility in the study plan.
A minor in CSE is also available: (30 ECTS)
More details here
For a comprehensive description of graduate programs in CSE, visit the SIAM CSE webpage.